WE ARE UTVA
i-Ready Assessment Information
Please click button below to watch a video overview about the i-Ready assessment program
i-Ready Test Requirements
It is expected that each student in grades K-8 math and grades 3-8 reading take three i-Ready diagnostic assessments during the year as well as 2 interim’s to be administered in i-Ready by their math and reading teachers.
Diagnostic Test Schedule:
i-Ready Online Instruction Expectation (for students in grades k-8 math and grades 3-8 reading
It is expected that the student complete at least 30 minutes of online instruction in their individualized learning path each week. This will be tracked by their math and reading teachers. Students will also set quarterly academic goals with their teachers based on their i-Ready data.
How do I know what grade level my student scored at on a diagnostic?
Use the i-Ready Placement Tables 19-20 to see the exact grade level your child scored at on any diagnostic test. To read the document, start by finding your students grade level across the top of the chart. Then find their diagnostic scale score. Find the range that their diagnostic score falls in under their grade level column. Then find their exact grade level by looking at the corresponding row. For example, if my score was a 508, and I was a 5th grader, I would follow that and see that I scored at a 5th grade level. Then I can look at the 2nd chart at the bottom of the page to see if my score falls in the early, mid or late grade level range.
Student/Family i-Ready Support
1.Go to https://login.i-ready.com/
2. Your username is your Student ID number (See picture below for how to find your student id #)
3.Your password is utva
4.Choose UT and hit GO!
**EXCEPTION: IN SOME CASES THE STUDENT ID IS ALREADY IN USE AT ANOTHER SCHOOL. IN THIS CASE PLEASE PUT A “0” IN FRONT OF THE STUDENT ID IF YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD TO DO SO BY OUR STRONG START COORDINATOR, TAYLOR SPENCER.
- Make sure you are using i-Ready in Google Chrome. (Free Download here)
- If you experience problems with i-Ready please run the system check to ensure that you have all the requirements to run i-Ready http://content.i-ready.com/client/systemcheck/ If anything is marked “FAIL,” click on it and you will be guided through how to fix it. Most likely it is an Adobe Flash error. Make sure you have the most updated version. Click here to update your Adobe Flash Player. Make sure to uncheck the optional services before you download!
- The number for i-Ready support is 800-225-0248 hours are Mon-Thurs 6:30am-5pm MT Fri 6:30am-3pm.
- You can also email Jenny Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
Click HERE to watch video
For this coming school year, we are increasing the minimum bandwidth for i-Ready to 512 Kb per second to support a more motivating, engaging learning experience for students. We also recommend bandwidths of 1.5 Mb per second or higher.
We are making these changes to enable many improvements coming to i-Ready. A new student dashboard, innovative new instruction, and new ways for students to see their progress are examples of the enhancements that will require modestly higher levels of bandwidth.